Skip to main content
Cross Connection Control Conference 2017
Protecting Public Health
- Selected Legal Issues for the Water Purveyor and CCC, Gerald Buhr, P.A., Buhr & Associates
- Backflow Test Kit - Maintenance & Repair, Scott Causseaux, Instrument Specialties, Inc.
- Ever Changing Challenges in the Backflow Prevention Environment, Pete Chapman, Apollo Valves by Conbraco, Inc.
- Managing a Paperless CCC Program Using Cloud Computing, Tom Engelsma, City of Wyoming, MI
- Backflow Testing & Repair - Serving the Customer, Mark Inman, American Backflow Products
- Backflow Prevention and Other Confusing Myths, Jim Purzycki, BAVCO
- Why We Test the Way We Do, Jim Purzycki, BAVCO (coming soon)
- Recent EPA Activities Related to Cross Connections & Backflow, Ken Rotert, United States Environmental Protection Agency
- USC Approval & Type II Detector Assemblies, Paul Schwartz, P.E., University of Southern California, FCCHR (coming soon)
Cross Connection Control Conference 2016
Global Solutions in 2016
- Water Purveyors Legal Responsibility when Conducting a CCC Program, Gerald Buhr, P.A., Buhr & Associates
- Technology: Benefits and Unintended Consequences, Julie Cheon, FL Keys Aqueduct Authority
- Evaluation of a High Hazard Building, Steve Fox, HydroCorp, Inc.
- System Flushing & Its Hazards, Mark Krouse, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Utilities, NC
- Inspection & Testing Limitations, Les O'Brien, Loben Consulting
- Special Tools & Their Use in Repair, Jim Purzycki, BAVCO
- Hazards with Water Heater Systems, Ned Towle - Towle Whitney, LLC
- Cross Connection Contol in the South, John Watkins, SC Department of Health